CW Sprint.

Subject: CW Sprint.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Tue Sep 8 08:51:43 1992
K6XO   239 QSOs,  47 Multipliers    11,233 Total

With reference to Tree's predictions;

I did not hear lots of VEs, although several were on. I
missed VE3, 6 and 8.

Nebraska was easy for a change.

I did hear more ORegon stations than I did in the ORegon
QSO party.

Because of the holiday weekend, my perception was that
yes, the participation was down somewhat, and some of
the usual calls were missing.

Tree and Trey had many of us confused.

Jeff probably won - again.

I was not one of the four people using N6TR's program, I
doubt that I made the top ten, I doubt that I am on the
winning team, and I am neither in Nebraska or ORegon.

I did not hear K1ZX.

Louisiana was easier to work than Indiana was.

Now I know what it must be like to be in the "Black Hole".
20 meters was not very good. The W6s who usually boom in
up here were skipping right over us. 20 is getting to be
more like 15 all the time. I did not work anyone east of
Nashville (N4ZZ) on 80 meters. My band by band breakdown
was:  80M  47,  40M  98,  20M  94. Typically, 20 is the
best band for me (I have no beam for 40 yet).

Pete, AH3C, had 204 QSOs and 39 Multipliers.

See you next Saturday in the Phone Sprint. Good luck.

Alan, K6XO

alan@dsd.es.com