NA Sprint, SSB version.

Subject: NA Sprint, SSB version.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon Sep 14 08:25:14 1992
K6XO  228 QSOs  50 Multipliers   11,400 Total  SCCC#1

Further proof that phone contests just are not a lot of fun.
I think that I had a close encounter with every net that was
on 20 meters between 14230 and 14300 at one time or another.
On 40, there is all of that broadcast QRM to deal with. 80 is
noisy. Despite all that, this was one of my better scores,
mostly because of the multipliers. I missed MA, AR, ID, UT!,
AK, NE, IA, VE2, VE6 and VE8. Also got DX multipliers HP1, XE
and TG9. I heard VP2 but missed him. Breakdown was: 20  99,
40  81,  80  48. Again, the E layer was not there on 20 meters.
I worked very few 6s and 7s on that band.

Alan, K6XO

alan@dsd.es.com