Cheap coax?/2 wire bev.?/Sprint score

Subject: Cheap coax?/2 wire bev.?/Sprint score
From: jayk@hpxxx.fc.hp.com (Jay Kesterson x6826)
Date: Wed Sep 16 12:46:20 1992
I am looking for a place that sells cheap RG-58. I need a 500' roll to run out
to my beverages. National Tower did carry Columbia? (70% braid) at 9 cents a
foot, now they only have Belden (18 cents). Any ideas where I can pick up a
roll nearer the .09 price?

I plan on putting up 2 wire switchable direction beverages this year. Anybody
have any experence with the 2 wire version. Don't have quite enough land to
do it any other way.

Phone Sprint score:  K0GU  229  49  11221
My first Sprint in 7 years, its amazing how much you forget.

Thanks,
Jay  K0GU                jayk@hpxxx.fc.hp.com