Another CT 8.16 bug

Subject: Another CT 8.16 bug
From: rhealy@arrl.org (Rus Healy NJ2L)
Date: Mon Oct 12 07:45:20 1992
I stopped by Ken's on Saturday evening. He was reproducing hundreds
of V 8.18 disks. I'd just received 8.16 a couple of weeks ago, so I
asked him what was wrong with it. He said that the COMTSR files
shipped with it only work with V 8.17. If you're an 8.16 user, you
can replace the new COMTSRs with the old ones, which should work
fine. But in light of N2IC's discovery, you'll probably have to
download the current version before the contest anyway.

--73, Rus, NJ2L