Yugoslavian Countries ok !

Subject: Yugoslavian Countries ok !
From: Dieter.Dippel@CNVE.RRZE.uni-erlangen.dbp.de (Dieter.Dippel@CNVE.RRZE.uni-erlangen.dbp.de)
Date: Fri Oct 23 08:51:00 1992
Hi folks,
the seperate countries of ex-Yugoslavia are valid for the WAE-Award.
As You know in the CQWWDX-Contest not only the DXCC-list is the Multi-database,
the list of the WAE (Worked All European) counts as well.
So, please remind that not only the new "ex-yugoslavian countries" must be
added to the DXCC-list, also 4U1VIC in Vienna (will be active in the contest
by german ops e.g. DL8AAM and others), also Sicily (IT9, IO9, ..) and
Shetland Islands are seperate countries this weekend.

The Bavarian Contest Club will be active in
M-M as DL0CS: ops DL6rai, Dk2OY, DL3LAB, etc.
M-S as DL0WW: ops DK3GI, DL3ZA, etc.
M-S as DL5NAM or DF4RD: ops we both and hopefully others, the grip did
       catch some of our planned ops, hi hi !!

hpe to work You from Nuremberg es good luck

73 de Dieter, DF4RD

Dieter Dippel (DF4RD)
EMail  (X.400): DIPPEL@RRZE.CNVE.UNI-ERLANGEN.DBP.DE
Packet Radio (AX.25): DF4RD@DB0BOX.DE.EU
DX-Cluster: DB0OVA-15 (c/o: Chris, DL5NAM, SysOp)