KN8Z WW score

Subject: KN8Z WW score
From: rbarkey@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Rita K Barkey)
Date: Mon Nov 30 22:52:17 1992
KN8Z (WA8YVR op.) s/o unassisted WW CW:

160    35   13   25
 80   231   27   67
 40   686   31   90
 20   642   37  103
 15   677   34   99
 10   717   30   85

ALL  2988  172  469

What a weekend.  Felt like I was east coast with all time high QSO
and multiplier totals on 80 and 40.  The 160 opening to EU the last
hour of the contest is one reason why I love DX contests -- you just
never know what is going to happen.

It will be tough going back to working on my station (single yagi's
on 40-10, 80 m vert, no 160 ant) after tasting the life at KN8Z's
QTH (stacks on 40-10, gain antennas on 80/160).  Getting back to
reality will be difficult.  CU on 160 next weekend.

   -- Pat
      WA8YVR

P.S.  Whoops -- forgot to say that that comes out to 5.583 meg.