CW SS.

Subject: CW SS.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon Nov 9 07:36:59 1992
Here are some local SS scores from Utah.

K6XO/7  516 QSOs 77 Sections Low power 15 hours.
W7MR    400+     75 Sections Hi power, Multi. (+WE7B).
K3TA    900+     70+ Sections Low power
W7CFL   900+     70+ Sections Low power
NZ7T    125      58  Sections Low power, 40 M only

I missed the first 4 hours of the contest, so I got a late start.
It is really discouraging to be so far behind. W7CFL usually enters
the high power category so I was surprised to hear him sending 'A'.
Looks like it is a real horse race between Mike and John, K3TA this
year for the top spot in Utah. I do not have the exact scores yet.
I am thinking about doing a multiop in SS phone this year - maybe.

Alan, K6XO

alan@dsd.es.com