Speaking gigs?

Subject: Speaking gigs?
From: price@cod.nosc.mil (James N. Price)
Date: Mon Nov 16 15:25:35 1992
-------
Hi--I'm the Vice President of the San Diego DX Club which
involves, among other things, being the Program Chairman (they
didn't tell me that until *after* I agreed to be VP!).  So, I'm in
need of programs for the next few months.

I know that most of you aren't anywhere near S. Calif.  But I
would appreciate any suggestions and/or volunteers to give
programs on some aspect of DXing/contesting on any of these dates
(always 4th Wednesday):

        Jan. 27
        Feb. 24
        Mar. 24
        Apr. 28
        May  26

Then I'm off the hook.  The demand seems to be for DXpeditions,
pretty pictures of far-away places, etc.  But I'd also like very
much to get some skilled contesters to talk about winning contest
techniques and aids.

So, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  This might be a
good excuse for some of you E. Coast folks or snowbound
Rockie-ites to enjoy a few days in San Diego!  Only payment is
dinner, I'm afraid, but what the heck.

73--Jim, K6ZH
-------