Stacks

Subject: Stacks
From: OOPDAVID@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (D.RODMAN)
Date: Thu Nov 19 11:58:40 1992
Jay was interested in my observations on the EU opening with the 15
meter stack to Europe during the middle of the day.  It has been my
observation that during the day there are times when stations have
no preference for any antenna (B/L/U).  Because my antennas match best
with a flatter VSWR on the stack, it is routine for my station to use
BOTH antennas during the Morning run.  However, there are times
we have simultaneous openings to EU and JA on 15 (around 16-1800).
At those times, I will routinely point the upper on JA and keep the
lower on EU with satisfactory results.

73, Dave (KN2M)