alligators? In Utah?

Subject: alligators? In Utah?
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Wed Dec 9 14:13:11 1992
I am not sure exactly where or when I first heard someone talking about
alligators
(or crocodiles) and elephants, but it made perfect sense. An alligator gets out
very well but cannot hear well, and an elephant can hear very well, but does not
get out well. I have encountered many "alligators" and not many "elephants"
through
the years. The alligator syndrome also roughly translates to, "If you
can't hear 'em,
you won't work 'em."

Alan, K6XO/7

Alan Brubaker, K6XO      |~~|_  "Pumps have handles, Hams have names;
<IYF disclaimer>         | *  |mine's Lee, what's yours?" - Lee Wical,
Internet: alan@dsd.es.com|____|KH6BZF, the Bloomin' Zipper Flipper.