Low band antennas on small lots... Mine

Subject: Low band antennas on small lots... Mine
From: 71662.17@CompuServe.COM (BILL FISHER)
Date: Mon Dec 14 09:27:09 1992
I have an 85 foot tower at my station at home.  On top is a 2 el Cushcraft
40M yagi at 95 feet and at 85 feet is Hygain TH-7.  I put up quarter wave
slopers for 80 and 160.  They both work FANTASTIC.  The 160M job is 3 feet
above ground at the end and still works great.  The key to the slopers is
the top hat.  If you have a 2 el 40 on top of your tower, you can use a
sloper with success.  The best 160M antenna I ever used at K4VX/0 was a
sloper on his 40 meter tower.

Good luck!

KM9P  Bill Fisher