10-10

Subject: 10-10
From: KU4A@LEXVMK.VNET.IBM.COM (Chris Gay)
Date: Tue Dec 22 07:51:34 1992
I, too, have a 10-10 number. I got it so that I could help out others
who are working toward the various "bars" (the awards for collecting
large numbers of 10-10 numbers). A lot of people have helped me on
awards down through the years, and so it is nice to be able to return
the favor. I never could get interested in working on the "bars" myself,
a source of considerable surprise to the real 10-10 enthusiasts.

Are the 6 and 2 meter similar groups still active (SMIRK - Six Meter
International Radio Klub and SWOT - Side Winders On Two)? I don't hear
much about them anymore.

73 es Happy Holidays
Chris KU4A
Kentucky Contest Group