E-Mail of logs...

Subject: E-Mail of logs...
From: intelhf!agora!putz!tyreel@uunet.UU.NET (intelhf!agora!putz!tyreel@uunet.UU.NET)
Date: Fri Feb 5 09:54:51 1993
Well, here you go.

You MAY E-Mail your sprint logs to me.  Have them in some sort of ASCII
format and I don't care about much else.  The one thing I do ask is for
your software to use 80 40 and 20 for the bands (not 3.5, 7 and 14).

HOWEVER, I do want a signed summary sheet mailed to me.  This gives me
something to mark scores changes on and also allows you to perjure
yourself if you broke any rules.

I will send a reply message indicating that your log was received.

Mail logs to: putz!tyreel@uunet.uu.net

Mail summary sheets to: Larry "Tree" Tyree
                        15125 SE Bartell Road
                        Boring, OREGON  97009

This offer only applies to CW logs.  There may be a separate offer
in the works for SSB logs.

This really works out well for both of us.  You save some postage and
printing time, and I don't have to enter your log into the computer.

This should be a big sprint.  We have 13 teams registered already and
I still haven't heard from the SCCC boys.

Tree