ARRL DX CONTEST

Subject: ARRL DX CONTEST
From: sawyer@twg.com (sawyer@twg.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 19:41:41 1993
To:       cq-contest@tgv.com

Here is a simple plea to everybody in contestland to look for me this weekend
from ZFland.  The plane leaves at midnight tonight (ugh) for my first ever
foreign expedition, and by tomorrow evening I hope to be on the air as ZF2TV.
This will actually be from the QTH of Ron Sefton, ZF8AA, on Little Cayman.
I'll be operating as single operator, probably with a KW, and present plans
are to be all-band (though with only 100w on 160m).  Please have patience--
my Sprint scores showed that I'm a long way from the Trey/Tree level of
contesting!

                        de Bruce, AA6KX