ARRL CW - VE5ZX Results

Subject: ARRL CW - VE5ZX Results
From: sylvan@skatter.usask.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Sun Feb 21 20:04:31 1993
ARRL CW - 1993

VE5ZX   (op SYL)        TS930s/KW - 2 el Quad + 40/80 vertical

Band    QSOs    Country
160     0       0
80      4       4
40      76      40
20      284     61
15      226     60
10      49      34
        -----------
Total   639     199

Score   **** 381,483 ***

This will be my last ARRL CW contest for a few years. I will be moving
back to the UK some time with in the next couple of months for 2 to ?
years. I might even write my RAE exams and get a G-call. So there will
no more confusion between ZX and MX (Hi Hi!).

Big aurora on friday night/ saturday morning - very strange
propagation until saturday night. The 'long run' of JA's never
materialized - DARN!

VE5ZX - Sylvan Katz