Phone test

Subject: Phone test
From: penneys@freezer.cns.udel.edu (robert penneys)
Date: Sun Mar 7 23:38:18 1993
Instead of guest-opping at a decent station (AA1K etc.) within the FRC fold, we
decided to put together a mini-m/m at home, deed-restricted though it be.

We had two 440s and an 850, one small amp (30L-1), a TA-33 at 20', an R-5,
another vertical, a windom for 80-10, a 40 to 160 sloper, and an inverted L,
none over 30'. Without filters or decent antennas or power, we weren't loud
enough to run,
but we worked out a few things and the computers and packet ran well.

About 700Q x 300M for 600K+, a bit of a first step.

Thanks for all the support.

Gene, NY3C    Dale, WW3F      Bob, WN3K      FRC in Newark, DE