Sunday PM boredom

Subject: Sunday PM boredom
From: Gerald.J.Kersus@att.com (Gerald.J.Kersus@att.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 08:24:44 1993
Unfortunately, Steve is all too correct on this.  I must admit that I'm
old enough to have been contesting  through the last two sun spot minimums
(and three maximums!).  There have been contests where, even in the NE you
can just fix the 10M beams south.  I guess it's these memories that kept me
going this past Sunday.  I just kept telling myself that it's only going to
be worse next year.  Monday, I was joking with Rudy, OM3PC.  Seems several
contesters now keep praying to the propagation gods for "just one more
weekend of good Europe on 10".   Reality is, in a couple of years they'll
stop listening to our pleas.

Of course, misery always brings opportunity.  I suspect that the next
advancement in CT will include some really neat video games to combat the
boredom. Maybe something like "Commander Ken Battles the Sun Spot Thiefs".

Gerry, W1GD