Florida Antenna/Transmitting Restrictions (fwd)

Subject: Florida Antenna/Transmitting Restrictions (fwd)
From: rklein@lobo.rmhs.colorado.edu (Ronald D. Klein)
Date: Tue Mar 16 18:56:07 1993
Forwarded message:
> Subject: Florida Antenna/Transmitting Restrictions

If the
> 10th district Federal Appeals court ever gets around to deciding on NQ0I's
> case, maybe it will be clearer.
>
> Steve, N2IC/0

What IS the latest on Doc's (NQ0I) case re the Boulder People's Republic
antenna case? Is there a date set for whatever the next step is in this
disgustingly slow case?

By the way, I think Doc deserves a lot of appreciation from the rest of us for
his patience and persistence in this example of abuse of government authority.

Ron - W0OSK