Antenna survival spreadsheet - source ?

Subject: Antenna survival spreadsheet - source ?
From: craigr@marlin.nosc.mil (Raymond D. Craig)
Date: Wed Mar 17 06:48:26 1993
> Back in February, KN2M mentioned that he wouldn't put up another antenna
> without first double checking it with DAVE LEESON's SPREADSHEET.

You might also want to check with Kurt Andress, NI6W, who has written an
excellent Yagi Stress program.  It will let you design your yagi to withstand
projected wind velocities, show you were to place the overhead truss supports
for the boom, and allow you to put a dummy compensating element on a long
boom yagi to minimize the torque on the rotor.  I think Kurt has or had an
ad in QST recently for price and address.

73 Rick N6ND