Headphones

Subject: Headphones
From: 72240.1433@CompuServe.COM (Robert E.Naumann)
Date: Fri Mar 19 17:12:07 1993
I have found that the Kenwood HS-5 headphones have excellent response for
both SSB and CW work.  They are relatively lightweight, fully adjustable,
and have two types of ear cushions included.  One gives more of an "open
air" effect and the other gives virtually a complete seal.  I have
attached a Heil boom for the microphone.  I bought the seperate microphone
from Heil rather than canabalizing a Heil headset.  This seperate unit
comes with a longer shaft than the one supplied with the Heil headset and
allows for easy positioning.  Both units highly recommended.  73, Bob KR2J