WPX Op Available

Subject: WPX Op Available
From: sawyer@twg.com (sawyer@twg.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 10:17:26 1993
To:       cq-contest@tgv.com

A final plea...it's 1 p.m. on the east coast and WPX is starting in just a few
more hours.  I'm stuck in McClean, VA this weekend on a business trip and would
love to help out in a WPX effort.  Can anybody within 100m of Washington, D.C.
use an extra op?
                                    Bruce Sawyer, AA6KX

p.s.  I will be up as ZF2TV again next weekend, so anybody that needs a ZF on
the low bands send me some email and we can set up a sched.  There's only 100w
on 160, but a KW on 80 and up.  Unfortunately, this will be SSB only.  I didn't
bring my paddle with me on this trip.