NEW CQ PLAQUE CQWW-CW

Subject: NEW CQ PLAQUE CQWW-CW
From: 0005720561@mcimail.com (Danny Eskenazi)
Date: Tue Mar 30 05:31:00 1993
KH6NO (Willy) and K7SS (Danny) are planning on sponsering a plaque
in the CQWW CW in honor of one the BEST ever CW Ops in the WORLD.
It will be called the "LU8DQ Memorial Plaque" in honor of Jorge,
who passed away recently. We plan on giving it to the operator who
has the BEST SINGLE HOURLY RATE in the WW CW. An hour is ANY 60
consecutive minutes in the 498 hour contest period. We both spent
many hours listening to LU8DQ in CW contests, and feel he was without
peer.We would ask any station interested in winning this plaque to
mark the appropriate log section for the CQ committee. We have not
flown this by the committee yet and would ask anyone for comments
.  "ITS ALL ABOUT RATE!!"  73 Danny K7SS