FW: Visalia talk-in?

Subject: FW: Visalia talk-in?
From: TSkelton@engineer.clemsonsc.NCR.COM (Skelton, Tom)
Date: Wed Apr 7 16:50:00 1993
Jim:

Don't worry....based on some idiotic flaming I saw a few weeks
ago on the internet under rec.radio.amateur.misc you wouldn't
be able to use any of the repeaters.  They are all "closed" or
nobody will talk to you anyhow!

Yes, you need to find a repeater where the attendees of the
Visalia will be hanging out.

Wish I could be there...maybe some day...like Dayton...maybe
some day.

73, Tom WB4IUX