To K3NA et al

Subject: To K3NA et al
From: 0005720561@mcimail.com (Danny Eskenazi)
Date: Thu Apr 8 06:44:00 1993

GERBILDOC3

CC

@

LPT1

`
This is for K3NA article info/ and anyone else who hasnt tired totally
`
reading about this subject...................
`
Did you get a chance to see my proposal in NCJ?  Im of the school of
`
thought that we must ask "WHO IS THIS PROPOSAL FOR???"" It is my
`
STRONG OPINION that the sunday-drivers are the ones who need the
`
incentive and recognition!!!   Get them to stay on the air and work the
`
"regulars" (us!)... and in order to try and get them to play I have
`
suggested a payback.. in the form of a an ego box...AND THATS ALL.
`
The 24  thing I believe is coming  "from contestors, for contestors"
`
and I really think the rules for "contestors" are fine as they are.
`
It is the casual guy that needs the attention, not those of us who
`
usually do contests hard core (or semi).
`
If a "contestor" cant do the whole thing, then let him Sunday-drive

in the quarter-time mode, like the MAJORITY of the folks on the air

during a "contest weekend".  Please put me on record as being opposed

to adding a 24 hr class to present 48 hour contests.... but in favor of

giving ego-box coverage to the very limited-time operators.      73
`
Danny K7SS CAC

`
OK