Antenna compromises

Subject: Antenna compromises
From: 71111.260@CompuServe.COM (Hans Brakob K0HB)
Date: Thu Apr 8 23:31:10 1993
Purists, hold your laughter!

I currently have a 204BA under a small Mosley duo-bander on 10 and 15.  The
204 does a great job, but the Mosley does a great imitation of  a leaky
dummy load.

I have a TH7DXS hanging in the garage, in contemplation of replacing the
204 and Mosley, convert the Mosley to 12 meters monoband and the 204 to 17
meters monoband.

Assuming the tower can hold it, that might stack like this:  10-15-20 on
the TH7, 17 on the "174" and 12 meters on the Mosley.

Any major "fubar" in that, and if so, how about just the TH7 and "174"?

If I put the whole stack up, I'll work from the top down, so the TH7 will
block removal of either/both uppers in case it doesn't work!

Comments?

de Hans K0HB