Miami area ham info?

Subject: Miami area ham info?
From: CRAWFORD@ritchie-emh1.army.mil (Crawford)
Date: Thu May 6 22:44:56 1993
Is anyone on this mail reflector living in or around Miami?
I am planning on moving there next month and would like to get
some info on places where not to live, antenna restrictions,
and DX-oriented clubs.  If you know of a packet BBS (or even
landline BBS) to which I coulds send a query, please pass that
along.
73, Jerry K7UPJ