What mother would name their kid Wormcake?

Subject: What mother would name their kid Wormcake?
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon May 24 08:12:03 1993
Well, we just gotta do this more often. I will be interested to
see what Trey has to say about this since he is the clear winner -
quite a performance. Despite the low power level I heard some big
signals here in Utah. I left my antenna pointed at 45 degrees
azimuth the entire two hours and the changes in propagation were
quite noticable. Quite a nice surprise to get #1 from Frank, DL1SBR,
5 minutes in - nice signal here. I also noticed the occasional typo
or missent name - what about that, Tree? I didn't know that Hillary
even had a license. Is there a beam on the White House roof? Stud,
Drip, Foamy, Nerd and Slimebag - now there is a quintet for you...
Those of you who missed it - too bad, but I suspect that there will
be another someday soon. My score? 136 with lots of dupes, but they
all counted! What a concept. Nice job, Tree.

Alan, K6XO

alan@dsd.es.com