test

Subject: test
From: hodge@redvax1.dgsca.unam.mx (Hodge Thorgerson David Cameron-INBA)
Date: Mon May 31 15:48:25 1993
Greetings, just got my NCJ forwarded and wanted to test this address.  Hope
it works.  The net sounds like a GREAT idea.  73  David  XE1/AA6RX

From: jembry@monitor.win.net (Jeff Embry) (Jeff Embry)
Subject: WI2T CQWW Phone Results

A lot of fun this year.  Biggest surprises were 10 meters and
having VU and ET answer my CQ.  Thanks to all who participated.
See you next month for CW.

73 de Jeff WI2T

      Call: WI2T                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Unlimited

      160       12       24     2.00      6      11
       80       24       55     2.29      9      20
       40       55      152     2.76     16      52
       20      249      659     2.65     35     125
       15      454     1300     2.86     32     133
       10      230      643     2.80     24     117

     Totals   1024     2833     2.77    122     458  =>  1,643,140

--
Jeff Embry (WI2T)               Internet:  jembry@monitor.win.net
8550 Welbeck Way                MILNET:    embry@nbs-onet.navy.mil

From: Chris Gay" <KU4A@LEXVMK.VNET.IBM.COM (Chris Gay)
Subject: The incredible shrinking world

While walking through the parking lot of the hotel I was staying at in
Las Vegas last week, I looked down and saw the call letter license plate
belonging to K6LL.  I left Dave a note, but he didn't see it until the
time he was ready to check out, and I didn't get back to my room until
after he left.  But think how unlikely it is that we would be in Las
Vegas at the same time, and how unlikely it is that we would be staying
AT THE SAME HOTEL.

I had an eyeball with N6TV during the trip.  He also happened to be
visiting Las Vegas at the same time.  But, my meeting with him was pre-
arranged.

73 de Chris KU4A
Kentucky Contest Group