European Field Day

Subject: European Field Day
From: mpfb8@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Peter Reed)
Date: Wed Jun 2 17:45:27 1993
Hi everyone. Just a reminder that the CW session of the European Field Day
takes place this coming weekend, 5/6th June.
Here in the UK our contest starts at 1500Z saturday till 1500Z sunday.
There will be many stations out in the fields signing /P and all would
appreciate a few QSO's from the guts on the contest reflector.
I will be operating as usual with Graham, G4FNL and running the station
G4FNL/P. We will be in a small village in Sussex (southern England),
operating from a new site right by a lake. In fact the antenna, a single
265ft centre fed (as we will be operating in the "Restricted" section) will
be strung across the lake so hoping for a decent signal!
Why not give us a call and tell us how it is.

Look forward to hearing you guys. Think of us - thunderstorms forecast!

73 and TNX...Peter, G4BVH.