RFI Help!

Subject: RFI Help!
From: WEBSTER_KER@CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU (WEBSTER_KER@CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU)
Date: Tue Jun 15 15:00:38 1993
I hate to take everyone's mind off the normal topics, but I have a bit of a
problem that I hope your collective minds can solve. I have some "touch lamps"
that I'm setting off when I'm on 40 and 80 Meters. These are the lamps that
change brightness levels when you touch the base. Any ideas on how to get rid
of this interferrence? It looks like a disco when I'm on CW, with the lights
flashing on and off and would sure like to get this cleared up before the
contest season this fall. Thanks...

Kevin N1EPU
[WEBSTER@CCSU.CTSTATEU.EDU]