reflector suggestion

Subject: reflector suggestion
From: Kenny=Manchester%NetSrv%Sys=Hou@bangate.compaq.com (Kenny=Manchester%NetSrv%Sys=Hou@bangate.compaq.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 15:25:30 1993
I would like to suggest that we consider segmenting the
reflector into a few key areas of discussion matter.

Suggest subjects:  General, Scores/Test Info, Humor, Rules
and Policies.

The idea is that if you like the status quo, you get all
messages.  If you only care about scores then that's all you
get, etc.

I would suggest strong policing to aid those who are paying
for data they care nothing about.

A document which outlines the categories that are current
for the reflector and a few HINTs on how to effectively use
the subject field would be nice.

What say guys?  Can we agree on this?  Any other ideas on
this?  It does mean a more work for the administrator
though...separate reflector lists etc., I think.  Trey would
this be ok?