Real names not popular ??

Subject: Real names not popular ??
From: 73307.3205@CompuServe.COM (KEITH MOREHOUSE)
Date: Tue Jun 22 12:38:32 1993
My Goodness !!!

So many flames and poison e-mail messages sent in private !!!

I retract my statement...Please DO NOT use subject headings that make
sense.

Evidently the Internet contest clique does not want us interlopers who
access from other services to participate in the reflector. Had one guy
bitch about not appending my call to my message, then told me to quit
complaining. (He didn't give his call either...just like DX police)

Guess I'll just crawl, wimpering, back into my hole. (Black Hole)

Kick Butt SMC

WB9TIY