Universal CT Keying Circuit

Subject: Universal CT Keying Circuit
From: bob@mtdcr.att.com (R.SCHREIBMAIER)
Date: Fri Jun 18 11:21:48 1993
HELP!!!!!!!  With Field Day coming up, our club is likely to need
to key some old grid-block-keyed radios (I know, get into the right
decade!).  There was a circuit going around that used two transistors
and would key either solid-state or the older grid block transmitters,
but I can't find it anymore.  If anyone has it handy, could you
get in touch with me?  Tnx.

73,
Bob K2PH

| Bob Schreibmaier       | UUCP:     att!mtdcr!bob     | Free the |
| AT&T Bell Laboratories | INTERNET: bob@mtdcr.att.com |   Intel  |
| Middletown, NJ         | ICBM:     40o21'N 75o08'W   |    486   |