KE0A FD Claimed Score

Subject: KE0A FD Claimed Score
From: smithb@GF-WAN.af.mil (smithb@GF-WAN.af.mil)
Date: Fri Jul 9 19:09:00 1993
3A ND!  qrz'd

     NOVICE     CW        SSB
80      2       117         7
40     17       158       188
20              426       132
15              203       342
10     65ssb
                               = 5160 QSO points.

Maximized nearly all bonus points for 1260 points.  This was the
club's first 3A entry and is our best ever FD effort.  We had
our first ever Satellite bonus over RS10/12.
Two most noteworthy achievements.
- Novice station operated by N0VSH who passed his 5WPM test
one week before.  This was his first ever time on HF.  After
the contest he asks, "When is the next contest?"  Answer IARU.
Unfortunately, he is picking up his IC-735 from Burghardts
at a hamfest during the contest period.
- The club got to shake down the countie's new Emergency
Operation Center mobile trailer.  The generator had 3 hours
on it when we started and 27 at the other end.

73 bob nd1h