trivia quiz

Subject: trivia quiz
From: oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills)
Date: Mon Jul 12 20:06:52 1993
This isn't the right place to post this, but traffic is low and we
need to exercise our minds with no "real" contests on the horizon.

While mentally noodling, I thought of a person's (given, proper, first,
christian, whatever) name that is exactly the reverse of another first
name when send backwards in CW.  e.g. Derek would be an answer if Kereu
were a common first name, so that's not the answer....  My wife's name,
Bev, is the same backwards but the example I'm thinking of involves two
different names, each of 5 or more letters.

A handsome certificate goes to the first answer deemed laudable by the
judges (me).

'scuse the frivolity -

Derek Wills (AA5BT, G3NMX)
Department of Astronomy, University of Texas,
Austin TX 78712.  (512-471-1392)
oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu