NZ5I CW IARU Score

Subject: NZ5I CW IARU Score
From: Kenny=Manchester%NetSrv%Sys=Hou@bangate.compaq.com (Kenny=Manchester%NetSrv%Sys=Hou@bangate.compaq.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 09:55:44 1993
NZ5I with low power and vertical GAP antenna
(Not the best spent 12 hours I've ever logged!)

Q's     Points   Mults  Total

260     767     47      36049

CW Only.  First actual on air finger talk (other than FD@K5DX) since
baby was born 1 1/2 yrs ago.  So all in all gess it worked out.

Only two "runs", both stateside, on 20 and on 40...that was fun.
Other than that not real exciting.  Only 2 Q's on 10 Mtrs and I
checked a lot.  Pretty even spread on 15, 20 and 40 Mtrs.  No 80 or
160 at all.

Low point of the contest was having N6TR reply "B4" on my call while
he was running...problem was I was on the computer!  Boy did I
feel stupid.  Sorry about that Larry.

See you in the QP es Sprints,
73
kennym@compaq.com