MAS pirate products

Subject: MAS pirate products
From: tanaka@osklns.kek.jp (Junichi Tanaka)
Date: Sun Jul 18 12:52:25 1993
K2PH writes;

>I picked up a copy of PED from the W6GO BBS and printed out
>the documentation, which said JE3MAS Pirate Software, Inc.
>My question: is this REALLY the name of JE3MAS's software
>organization or is this pirated commercial software?

Do not worry ! It was really made by Mas, JE3MAS. He has been at JA3YKC,
 our university contest club. There we used amps named "Doglo", meaning
a skelton, on flags of pirates. (Have some of you seen photos of Doglos ??)
 So, that was why some of JA3YKC named their home brew ones   " YKC pirate
products". Same reason.

As someones has been afraid, he will not sign "pirate products" anymore.

de Jun JH4RHF/KH2S, a friends of  JE3MAS

p.s. Mas got married several weeks ago. Congs!!!