SIMTEL20

Subject: SIMTEL20
From: jholly@hposl42.cup.hp.com (Jim Hollenback)
Date: Fri Jul 23 13:58:18 1993
With all the good advice about the keyboard TSR's on SIMTEL20, I thought I
would post my e-mail script to fetch the goodies via e-mail if you don't
have ftp access...actually I use this most of the time since simtel20 is
such a bear to get into

---------------Cut Here -----------------------------------------------------
cat << EndOfFile > $HOME/tmp/nodtemp

/PDGET  MAIL ${1} ( UUENCODE
EndOfFile
/usr/bin/mailx listserv@vm1.nodak.edu < $HOME/tmp/nodtemp

Save the above as an executable file called "simtelget". The syntax for to
get a file is:

        simtelget "PD1:<MSDOS.BBJ>FILENAME.ZOO"

The stuff in quotes defines in what directory the file resides and what the
name of the file is and must be entered as it appears above, with quotes...

73, Jim, WA6SDM
jholly@cup.hp.com