Att: Hudson Division Contesters!

Subject: Att: Hudson Division Contesters!
From: aa2du@aol.com (aa2du@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 19:09:36 1993
As of today, Allen Singer, N2KW, has stepped down from the post
of Hudson Division ARRL Contest Advisory Committee representative.  Allen has
served the members of the Hudson Division
very well during his tenure and he will be sorely missed by those
who worked with him.  He is stepping down from the post for personal
reasons.
     Stephen Mendelsohn, WA2DHF, the Hudson Division Director
has named myself, J.P. Kleinhaus, AA2DU, to be Allen's successor.
I will strive to emulate the excellent job done by Allen.  If there are
any Hudson Division contesters on the net, I hope you will feel free
to send me your comments/questions/suggestions via this forum or
via my packet address.
73 de J.P. Kleinhaus AA2DU, Hudson Division CAC Rep.
aa2du@aol.com
AA2DU >K2GX (TriState DX Cluster system)