Two-Wire Beverages

Subject: Two-Wire Beverages
From: waltk@PICA.ARMY.MIL (Walter Kornienko GC-DSTI)
Date: Wed Jul 28 12:28:16 1993
Has anyone ever built or used a two wire beverage. Misek writes
about this antenna in his book on Beverage antennae.  I'd like
some guidance on constructing one or your candid experiences.

I have asked several people (W2GD, W3LPL, et al) about their
experiences and all have said they never had luck with them.

My reasoning for trying one of these arrays is that, theoretically,
you can cover 2 directions (180 degs apart) with one set of
support structures (T-brace poles) and a common physical feed point.

73 de Walt - K2WK