robot contestants

Subject: robot contestants
From: mraz@maverick.aud.alcatel.com (Kris Mraz)
Date: Sun Aug 1 16:47:48 1993
I predict within 5 years all non-voice contests will have rules specifically
disallowing robots. Within 15 years there will be rules disallowing robots
even for voice contests. There will be special contests for robot-only
competition.

73,
Kris, AA5UO

PS: These contests will be dominated by the newbies. OF's will
lament the end of amateur radio as we know it.