PED407I.ZIP - CW pileup trainer v4.07i by JE3MAS

Subject: PED407I.ZIP - CW pileup trainer v4.07i by JE3MAS
From: reisert@mlo.dec.com (Jim Reisert)
Date: Mon Aug 2 16:05:00 1993
From: je1cka@asuka.aerospace-lab.go.jp (Takao Kumagai)
Subject: PED407I.ZIP - Hams: CW pileup trainer v4.07i by JE3MAS

I have uploaded to WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil and OAK.Oakland.Edu:

pd1:<msdos.hamradio>
PED407I.ZIP     Hams: CW pileup trainer v4.07i by JE3MAS

CW Pile UP trainer v4.07i by MasIII H.Kozu JE3MAS is a pile up trainer
for IBM PC and Sound Blaster users.  With a Sound Blaster you can run
a 9 station pileup as long as you like, 18 stations when using Sound
Blaster PRO, or 1 station with beep sound for users without Sound
Blaster.

Bug reports, impression or ver. requests should be sent to me.
I'll transfer those mails to JE3MAS via packetcluster.

73 Tack
- -
Takao Kumagai
je1cka@asuka.aerospace-lab.go.jp