CT Problem... Solved!

Subject: CT Problem... Solved!
From: tucker@gtl.georgiatech-metz.fr.georgiatech-metz.fr (Jeff Tucker F/N9HZQ)
Date: Wed Aug 4 13:28:44 1993
Well, thanks to all the guys who sent me email about my CT
problem.  I actually prepared a letter, thanking you by name and
tried to send it to cq-contest.  Now, an hour later, I look in
the mail queue and that letter disappeared.  I already deleted
you email, so you won't get thanked by name.  Like I said, mail
is screwy here.

The key to the problem was given to me by Dave, KR3B(?).  He
noted that CT applies the continent override on a line-by-line
basis.  I had been putting in only one override on multi-line
countries in the iaru.cty file.  By changing that, I was able
to put the Spaniards back in Europe and the CT3 guys back in
Africa.

Thanks again to the net for solving yet another problem.

73 de Jeff

--
Jeffrey L. Tucker                           F/N9HZQ
tucker@georgiatech-metz.fr                  Georgia Tech Lorraine