August UHF Contest score - W2SZ/1

Subject: August UHF Contest score - W2SZ/1
From: DSHARP@lecs.ericsson.se (DSHARP@lecs.ericsson.se)
Date: Tue Aug 10 16:59:52 1993
Here is yet another score for the August UHF Contest:

W2SZ/1 - FN32, Mount Greylock, MA
Class - "multi multi"

Band    QSOs    Points  Grids
222      79     237     30
432     158     474     37
903      45     270     20
1.2      47     282     19
2.3      30     360     17
3.4      21     252     14
5.7      15     180     10
10G      11     132      7
24G       5      60      5

TOTAL   411     2247    159

RAW SCORE = 357,273 points.

Soapbox - Good contest, good WX. Some minor openings to west and south made
operating interesting. Had hoped opening would improve ..... no luck.

73, Doug Sharp WB2KMY/4