Meteor Storm Alert

Subject: Meteor Storm Alert
From: K2MM@MasPar.COM (K2MM@MasPar.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 10 21:06:02 1993
This year's Persieds meteor shower has been predicted to be so intense
as to merit the appelation "meteor storm".  The last information I read
predicted a peak at about 3:30pm PDT (6:30 pm EDT or 2230Z) tomorrow,
8/11, Wednesday.  If you can, try getting on 6m, 2m, 222, or 432
tonight, tomorrow night especially, or the following night.  (There's
some uncertainty as to the actual peak.)  If you don't have any VHF/UHF
gear, think about taking a lawn chair out to the back yard and watching
the fireworks.  Crossin' my fingers for a good show.  73.  --John/K2MM