administrative note

Subject: administrative note
From: GARLOUGH@TGV.COM (Trey Garlough)
Date: Fri Aug 13 09:49:56 1993
My company is moving to a new location in downtown Santa Cruz this
weekend, and will be pulling the plug on the network at the 603
Mission Street location at 5 PM today (Friday).  The machine TGV.COM
should be up and running in a matter of minutes, modulo hustling it
down the street, PacBell switching over the T-1, BARRNet doing its
thing and so forth.

Of course, nothing is a sure thing, so the CQ-CONTEST list may go
QRT for a few days.  If you experience any weirdness related to the
contest mailing list in upcoming days, please QRX.  I will be posting
an annoucement to the list when we are QRV at the new location.

Thank you for your patience.

--Trey, WN4KKN/6