September VHF QSO Party

Subject: September VHF QSO Party
From: Bruce.Herrick@mixcom.mixcom.com (Bruce Herrick)
Date: Sat Sep 11 03:07:02 1993
We will be operating in the Rover class during the VHF QSO Party this weekend.
We''ll be starting in EN63 and will move steadily north to EN56/66, then west
to EN46-43 and back east Sunday night.  We'll have 150-200 watt bricks on 6M,
2M, 1.25M, and 70 CM. We also have 10W on 23 CM. Callsign will b either WW1M
or WF9X.  Probably a coin flip when we start!  We also have mobile capabilities
on 6 and 2 as we travel twixt grids, as well as the standard VHF freqs oh HF,
3818 and 14345.  My Toyota pickup looks pretty neat (or strange, depending on
your point of view) with all that aluminium adorning it.
The whole thing sets up in 20 minutes.

Hope to work a few of the reflector gang!

73, Bruce WW1M and Ken, WF9X
--
Bruce.Herrick@mixcom.com