CQWW SSB DXpedition to CN

Subject: CQWW SSB DXpedition to CN
From: oolon@eskimo.com (Jack Fleming)
Date: Wed Sep 15 20:49:11 1993
It is looking better and better for a contest operation from Morocco
during my trip to Europe this fall.  I received permission from the club
station in Rabat to use their rig and antennas just yesterday.  I will
probably be using my call from 1990 - CN2JF.

The trip is a vacation with my wife and not a DXpedition - but it looks
like we will make stops to visit CT1EEB and CN2AQ along the way.

Leaving here October 14 - travel through southern Spain and Portugal -
arrive in Morocco on Thursday the 28th - contest Saturday and Sunday -
back to Spain and up to Paris - leave Paris on the 15th of November.  One
backpack each, no radio gear, and no hotel reservations.  It doesn't get
any better.

Watch for CN2JF!

Jack Fleming, WA0RJY                          oolon@eskimo.com
20148 6th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA  98155                            DON'T PANIC!