CQ WW Operating Tips

Subject: CQ WW Operating Tips
From: fhmoore@nemed.b11.ingr.com (frank moore)
Date: Tue Sep 21 10:58:17 1993
  KC4ZV and I are trying to get the guys in the North Alabama DX Club
more interested in contesting so I am trying to put together a primer about
operating the CQ WWs. Since I find my own experience in this contest lacking
I sure could use some ideas for the article. The guys in the NADXC are for the
most part SSB/CW DXers who have not contested seriously. So, almost any
strategy or operating tips would be helpful. Thanks in advance. Frank, KE4GY
(fhmoore@nemed.b11.ingr.com)