dumb questions

Subject: dumb questions
From: ames@nebula.decnet.lockheed.com (ames@nebula.decnet.lockheed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 09:40:21 1993
a couple of Dumb questions,
        WAG = QST states all bands, does this include 30 meters?
                my propagation program implies this is the only
                band workable for a West coast little pistol.

        Scout Jamboree-on-the-air = DX Bulletin claims info is in
                QST, I must be going blind.  Are they working
                special event stations, or some kind of contest and
                be looking for QSOs and Multipliers?
73, alan N2ALE/6

Internet: ames@nebula.decnet.lockheed.com